Jefferies Downgrades uniQure BV (QURE) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $8.00 (from $28.00) on execution risk and lack of major near-term catalysts.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Once viewed as the most advanced gene therapy platform company (& landmark gene therapy deal w/ BMY in 2015), today QURE's position is overshadowed by lack of progress, competition & poor execution. Its strategic review & prioritization announced last wk comes up short in providing confidence in strategy/execution. In addition, with no apparent NT key catalysts, we move to Hold until we see a turnaround in execution."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!