Jefferies Downgrades uniQure BV (QURE) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $8.00 (from $28.00) on execution risk and lack of major near-term catalysts.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Once viewed as the most advanced gene therapy platform company (& landmark gene therapy deal w/ BMY in 2015), today QURE's position is overshadowed by lack of progress, competition & poor execution. Its strategic review & prioritization announced last wk comes up short in providing confidence in strategy/execution. In addition, with no apparent NT key catalysts, we move to Hold until we see a turnaround in execution."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!