Jefferies Downgrades uniQure BV (QURE) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $8.00 (from $28.00) on execution risk and lack of major near-term catalysts.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Once viewed as the most advanced gene therapy platform company (& landmark gene therapy deal w/ BMY in 2015), today QURE's position is overshadowed by lack of progress, competition & poor execution. Its strategic review & prioritization announced last wk comes up short in providing confidence in strategy/execution. In addition, with no apparent NT key catalysts, we move to Hold until we see a turnaround in execution."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!