Jefferies Downgrades uniQure BV (QURE) to Hold
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $8.00 (from $28.00) on execution risk and lack of major near-term catalysts.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Once viewed as the most advanced gene therapy platform company (& landmark gene therapy deal w/ BMY in 2015), today QURE's position is overshadowed by lack of progress, competition & poor execution. Its strategic review & prioritization announced last wk comes up short in providing confidence in strategy/execution. In addition, with no apparent NT key catalysts, we move to Hold until we see a turnaround in execution."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!