Jefferies Downgrades W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $70.00 (from $80.00), citing risks to multiple.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "The recent dip in Grace's relative multiple may not suffice to renew interest, as medium-term risks -- the sharp drop in FCF conversion once the NOLs are exploited, and demand risks for gasoline (and consequently FCC catalysts) -- threaten the multiple further out. Participation in future "risk off/weak $/near-term FCF yield" rallies could be more limited than in 2014-2015. Downgrade to Hold."
Shares of W.R. Grace & Co. closed at $67.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!