Jefferies Downgrades Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $23.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are downgrading SNH to HOLD from BUY primarily on valuation. With the stock up 47% YTD (vs. 4% for the RMZ and 8% for the Healthcare REIT sector), we see limited upside given our view that SNH will have limited earnings growth in 2017."
Shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust closed at $21.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!