Jefferies Downgrades ResMed (RMD) to Underperform; AirSense10 Cycle Waning
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded ResMed (NYSE: RMD) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $58.00 (from $60.00), saying the AirSense10 Cycle is waning.
Analyst Anthony Petrone commented, "We conducted a DME survey and several expert calls to gauge the latest CPAP trends. AirSense10 is still considered best-in-class, but Dream has closed the gap while being priced at a discount. Lower Medicare rates effective July 1, 2016 are pressuring private rates and are expected to lead to further DME consolidation and price pressure. Downgrading to UP as cycles evolve."
Shares of ResMed closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!