Jefferies Downgrades ResMed (RMD) to Underperform; AirSense10 Cycle Waning
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies downgraded ResMed (NYSE: RMD) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $58.00 (from $60.00), saying the AirSense10 Cycle is waning.
Analyst Anthony Petrone commented, "We conducted a DME survey and several expert calls to gauge the latest CPAP trends. AirSense10 is still considered best-in-class, but Dream has closed the gap while being priced at a discount. Lower Medicare rates effective July 1, 2016 are pressuring private rates and are expected to lead to further DME consolidation and price pressure. Downgrading to UP as cycles evolve."
Shares of ResMed closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $105 at Wedbush
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!