Jefferies Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold on Valuation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold but maintains a price target of $63, citing valuation.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "Following the rally in the stock since the election and solid 3Q, the stock has approached our PT of $63, and we find it difficult to push valuation beyond 15.5x '17 EBITDA, and downgrade to Hold. We continue to believe that PLKI represents one of the top unit growth stories in QSR, and that management is implementing initiatives that will allow the brand to make further share gains for years to come, but would rather buy on a pullback. PT remains $63."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $60.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!