Jefferies Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold on Valuation
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold but maintains a price target of $63, citing valuation.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "Following the rally in the stock since the election and solid 3Q, the stock has approached our PT of $63, and we find it difficult to push valuation beyond 15.5x '17 EBITDA, and downgrade to Hold. We continue to believe that PLKI represents one of the top unit growth stories in QSR, and that management is implementing initiatives that will allow the brand to make further share gains for years to come, but would rather buy on a pullback. PT remains $63."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $60.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!