Jefferies Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold on Valuation
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold but maintains a price target of $63, citing valuation.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "Following the rally in the stock since the election and solid 3Q, the stock has approached our PT of $63, and we find it difficult to push valuation beyond 15.5x '17 EBITDA, and downgrade to Hold. We continue to believe that PLKI represents one of the top unit growth stories in QSR, and that management is implementing initiatives that will allow the brand to make further share gains for years to come, but would rather buy on a pullback. PT remains $63."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $60.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!