Jefferies Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold on Valuation
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold but maintains a price target of $63, citing valuation.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "Following the rally in the stock since the election and solid 3Q, the stock has approached our PT of $63, and we find it difficult to push valuation beyond 15.5x '17 EBITDA, and downgrade to Hold. We continue to believe that PLKI represents one of the top unit growth stories in QSR, and that management is implementing initiatives that will allow the brand to make further share gains for years to come, but would rather buy on a pullback. PT remains $63."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $60.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!