Jefferies Downgrades NEFF Corp. (NEFF) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded NEFF Corp. (NYSE: NEFF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $14.00 (from $12.00) on leverage concerns post run-up.
Analyst Justin Jordan commented, "Southern-based NEFF has a strong regional franchise. We see larger national peers better placed to win infrastructure work and benefit from Trump stimulus. While raising our price target from $12 to $14 (based on 5.4x CY17 EV/EBITDA), reflecting leverage concerns we downgrade from Buy to Hold post a 49% gain since 8 November."
Shares of NEFF Corp. closed at $13.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!