Jefferies Downgrades NEFF Corp. (NEFF) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded NEFF Corp. (NYSE: NEFF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $14.00 (from $12.00) on leverage concerns post run-up.
Analyst Justin Jordan commented, "Southern-based NEFF has a strong regional franchise. We see larger national peers better placed to win infrastructure work and benefit from Trump stimulus. While raising our price target from $12 to $14 (based on 5.4x CY17 EV/EBITDA), reflecting leverage concerns we downgrade from Buy to Hold post a 49% gain since 8 November."
Shares of NEFF Corp. closed at $13.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!