Jefferies Downgrades Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) to Underperform on Competitive Pressure from Intel
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ: MLNX) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $37.00 (from $42.00), saying they are increasingly concerned the company will see significant incremental pressure on its InfiniBand business from Intel’s launch of Skylake.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "We conducted checks at the SC16 trade show in Salt Lake City. We are increasingly concerned that MLNX will see significant incremental pressure on its InfiniBand business from Intel’s launch of Skylake in H1’17 and potentially share loss from CAVM in Ethernet NICs. Our CY17 revenue and EPS estimates are now 5% and 19% below the Street, respectively. We’re downgrading MLNX to Underperform."
The firm cut FY 2017 EPS from $3.40 to $3.15.
Shares of Mellanox Technologies closed at $44.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!