Jefferies Downgrades Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Hold
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $185.00 citing limited catalysts and valuation.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "We are downgrading MSG to a Hold rating & maintaining our $185 PT. With the stock currently trading <1% from our PT and no expected catalysts in the NT which could help MSG close the public / private mkt value gap, we see limited upside in the stock."
The firm cut FY17 EPS from ($0.88) to ($1.67) and FY18 EPS from ($0.96) to ($1.79).
Shares of Madison Square Garden closed at $184.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!