Jefferies Downgrades Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $185.00 citing limited catalysts and valuation.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "We are downgrading MSG to a Hold rating & maintaining our $185 PT. With the stock currently trading <1% from our PT and no expected catalysts in the NT which could help MSG close the public / private mkt value gap, we see limited upside in the stock."
The firm cut FY17 EPS from ($0.88) to ($1.67) and FY18 EPS from ($0.96) to ($1.79).
Shares of Madison Square Garden closed at $184.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!