Jefferies Downgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Hold; Thesis has Played Out
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $76.00 (from $80.00), saying the margin recovery thesis has played out and SSS have also improved.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We upgraded LULU to Buy from Hold on 1/4/16. Our thesis was based on five principal factors, which have now largely come to fruition, driving shares up 30% YTD vs the S&P 500's 7%. While we believe LULU still has ample oppty to grow its top-line and expand op margins, we believe this is now largely factored into the stock. On top of this, we believe the athleisure trend is now starting to peak. Downgrade to Hold, PT to $76."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $68.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!