Jefferies Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Hold; Doesn't See Alternative Bidder
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $55.00 (from $58.00) after the company agreed to be acquired.
"While the deal spread of near 15% (excl. CTL dividend) is sizable, we do not anticipate any alternate bidder and remain concerned about CTL's fundamentals, which could reduce the stock portion of the deal," analyst Scott Goldman said.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $56.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!