Jefferies Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Hold; Doesn't See Alternative Bidder
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $55.00 (from $58.00) after the company agreed to be acquired.
"While the deal spread of near 15% (excl. CTL dividend) is sizable, we do not anticipate any alternate bidder and remain concerned about CTL's fundamentals, which could reduce the stock portion of the deal," analyst Scott Goldman said.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $56.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Cowen Downgrades EVERTEC (EVTC) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!