Jefferies Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Underperform; Expecting a Down FY18
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $70.00), saying they are now expecting a down FY18.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We see risks increasing at LB, given rising competition and pricing compression at VS (esp. in bras), and forecast down YoY EPS in FY'18, well below cons. While we expect BBW to have a strong holiday, we see fundamentals inflecting negatively and believe we are in the early innings of a negative EPS revision cycle. We see a turn taking longer than expected, and expect a multiple rerating. Downgrade to Underperform, PT to $50"
The firm cut FY17 EPS from $3.70 to $3.65 and FY18 EPS from $4.00 to $3.25.
Shares of L Brands closed at $65.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!