Jefferies Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Underperform; Expecting a Down FY18
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $70.00), saying they are now expecting a down FY18.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We see risks increasing at LB, given rising competition and pricing compression at VS (esp. in bras), and forecast down YoY EPS in FY'18, well below cons. While we expect BBW to have a strong holiday, we see fundamentals inflecting negatively and believe we are in the early innings of a negative EPS revision cycle. We see a turn taking longer than expected, and expect a multiple rerating. Downgrade to Underperform, PT to $50"
The firm cut FY17 EPS from $3.70 to $3.65 and FY18 EPS from $4.00 to $3.25.
Shares of L Brands closed at $65.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!