Jefferies Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Underperform; Expecting a Down FY18
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $70.00), saying they are now expecting a down FY18.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We see risks increasing at LB, given rising competition and pricing compression at VS (esp. in bras), and forecast down YoY EPS in FY'18, well below cons. While we expect BBW to have a strong holiday, we see fundamentals inflecting negatively and believe we are in the early innings of a negative EPS revision cycle. We see a turn taking longer than expected, and expect a multiple rerating. Downgrade to Underperform, PT to $50"
The firm cut FY17 EPS from $3.70 to $3.65 and FY18 EPS from $4.00 to $3.25.
Shares of L Brands closed at $65.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!