Jefferies Downgrades Janus Capital (JNS) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Daniel Fannon commented, "We are downgrading JNS from Buy to Hold and maintaining our PT of $16. The d/g is predominantly based on valuation following Monday's announced merger of equals with HGG. We view shares of the pro forma earnings profile as fairly valued at approx. 14.5x 2017 EPS, which represents a premium to its peers. While we view the proposed transaction positively from a strategic sense, growth for the combined entity will remain difficult given current industry trends."
Shares of Janus Capital closed at $15.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Janus Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!