Jefferies Downgrades Headwaters (HW) to Hold Pending Takeover
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Headwaters (NYSE: HW) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24.25 amid takeout.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "We are Downgrading HW to Hold after the announcement that the company will be acquired by Boral (BLD-AU) for $24.25 per share, which is currently reflected in the share price, and we believe a superior offer is unlikely. The stock will likely be range bound until the deal closes in 2H17, with the biggest risk being anti-trust."
Shares of Headwaters closed at $23.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- RBC Capital Downgrades IDEX Corp (IEX) to Sector Perform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!