Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Workday (WDAY) to Underperform
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Genesco (GCO) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Consumer Trends In Beauty Lead To Ulta (ULTA) - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!