Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Almost Family (AFAM) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Buy; Counter Bid Unlikey
- KeyBanc Upgrades Wolverine World Wide (WWW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!