Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Loxo Oncology (LOXO) at Outperform
- Wedbush Downgrades Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SNSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!