Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- Williams Companies (WMB) PT Lowered to $35 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!