Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $74 at Jefferies
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Nomura Securities Post Q4
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Conn's Inc. (CONN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!