Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) to In-Line
- Owens Corning (OC) Price Target Raised at Jefferies; Stock Added to Franchise Pick List
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK) Price Target Raised at Jefferies as 2015 Ammunition Outlook More Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!