Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Kar Auction Services (KAR) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Cuts Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) to 'Underweight'
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on James River Group (JRVR) to $38; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!