Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) to Underweight
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Chico's, Inc. (CHS) to Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!