Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
- Jefferies Upgrades Baidu (BIDU) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 58.com Inc (WUBA) Two Notches to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!