Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bruker (BRKR) Two-Notches to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
- Jefferies Starts Capital One Financial (COF) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!