Jefferies Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Jefferies downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold citing limited upside to their price target of $6.00.
Analyst Mike McCormack comments, "We are downgrading shares of FTR from Buy to Hold as we see limited upside to our $6 price target following recent share outperformance (+41.2% LTM vs. the S&P +20.6%), which reflected an improving fundamental story, a market rotation to value-oriented names, and the potential for favorable tax legislation. Shares now trade above historic EV/EBITDA levels while the dividend yield spreads relative to peers and treasuries are near lows."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $5.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Aetna (AET) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Concur Technologies (CNQR) to Neutral on Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!