Jefferies Downgrades Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) to Hold
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $22.00 (from $19.50), citing valuation following the recent catch-up move in the stock.
Analyst Ken Usdin commented, "We move to Hold after a good catch-up move that puts FITB shares at a reasonable valuation. Better EPS est. stability, unrealized Vantiv gains, and potential ROA/ROE help from Project North Star are positives. EPS growth out to '18 looks to be below peers, due to slow rev. growth and rising provisions, while North Star could take time to help results. We see 12x on $1.85 EPS for '18 as a reasonable P/E (PT rolls to $22), in line with the group."
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $20.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!