Jefferies Downgrades Federated Investors (FII) to Hold; Growth Rate Set to fall
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $27.00 (from $32.00), saying growth is about to hit a wall.
Analyst commented, "We are downgrading FII from Buy to Hold and lowering our PT from $32 to $27. Investment perf. at the flagship SVD fund, the firm's primary growth engine, has sharply lagged peers post the election. The fund is now facing the possibility of net outflows. While there are positives elsewhere, net/net we believe the FII's industry leading long-term organic growth rate is set to fall a step function lower. We have lowered our 2017 EPS est. from $2.13 to $2.08."
Shares of Federated Investors closed at $27.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!