Jefferies Downgrades Federated Investors (FII) to Hold; Growth Rate Set to fall
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $27.00 (from $32.00), saying growth is about to hit a wall.
Analyst commented, "We are downgrading FII from Buy to Hold and lowering our PT from $32 to $27. Investment perf. at the flagship SVD fund, the firm's primary growth engine, has sharply lagged peers post the election. The fund is now facing the possibility of net outflows. While there are positives elsewhere, net/net we believe the FII's industry leading long-term organic growth rate is set to fall a step function lower. We have lowered our 2017 EPS est. from $2.13 to $2.08."
Shares of Federated Investors closed at $27.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!