Jefferies Downgrades El Paso Electric Company (EE) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded El Paso Electric Company (NYSE: EE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $46.50 (from $50.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading EE to Hold from Buy based on valuation. The stock is currently trading at a 4% premium to our small cap group average P/E multiple which we think is fair value. While management has provided clarity on its plans for dividend growth we believe it is priced into the stock and caution investors on a 1Q17 Texas rate filing and 2Q17 New Mexico rate filing."
Shares of El Paso Electric Company closed at $45.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!