Jefferies Downgrades El Paso Electric Company (EE) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded El Paso Electric Company (NYSE: EE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $46.50 (from $50.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading EE to Hold from Buy based on valuation. The stock is currently trading at a 4% premium to our small cap group average P/E multiple which we think is fair value. While management has provided clarity on its plans for dividend growth we believe it is priced into the stock and caution investors on a 1Q17 Texas rate filing and 2Q17 New Mexico rate filing."
Shares of El Paso Electric Company closed at $45.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!