Jefferies Downgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $14.00 (from $29.00) citing competitive pressures.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are downgrading BKD to Hold given our view that the recent expansion of competitive pressures to BKD's mid-sized markets introduces incremental headwinds that are likely to persist in 2017 due to continued elevated levels of new supply entering the senior housing market. While BKD has sold off significantly after its soft Q3 and Q4 outlook, we see limited stock upside as competitive pressures are unlikely to diminish in 2017."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $12.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!