Jefferies Downgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $14.00 (from $29.00) citing competitive pressures.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are downgrading BKD to Hold given our view that the recent expansion of competitive pressures to BKD's mid-sized markets introduces incremental headwinds that are likely to persist in 2017 due to continued elevated levels of new supply entering the senior housing market. While BKD has sold off significantly after its soft Q3 and Q4 outlook, we see limited stock upside as competitive pressures are unlikely to diminish in 2017."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $12.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!