Jefferies Downgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $14.00 (from $29.00) citing competitive pressures.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are downgrading BKD to Hold given our view that the recent expansion of competitive pressures to BKD's mid-sized markets introduces incremental headwinds that are likely to persist in 2017 due to continued elevated levels of new supply entering the senior housing market. While BKD has sold off significantly after its soft Q3 and Q4 outlook, we see limited stock upside as competitive pressures are unlikely to diminish in 2017."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $12.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!