Jefferies Downgrades Anthem (ANTM) to Hold
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Anthem (NYSE: ANTM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $138.00.
Analsyt David Windley commented, "We modestly lower 2017E EPS, which is now 6% below consensus and reduce our price target to $138. While the stock is the least expensive in the group, we are concerned this year's significant SG&A were too deep. We believe 2017 EPS growth is limited by restoration of half of those cuts. The belt-tightening also potentially signals under-investment in the platform. Additionally, we note 1) Exchange exposure is highest in the group and is likely to create noise; and 2) while MA growth should resume in 2017, its overall impact to ANTM is small (contributes < 10% of revenue)."
Shares of Anthem closed at $128.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!