Jefferies Downgrades Anthem (ANTM) to Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Anthem (NYSE: ANTM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $138.00.
Analsyt David Windley commented, "We modestly lower 2017E EPS, which is now 6% below consensus and reduce our price target to $138. While the stock is the least expensive in the group, we are concerned this year's significant SG&A were too deep. We believe 2017 EPS growth is limited by restoration of half of those cuts. The belt-tightening also potentially signals under-investment in the platform. Additionally, we note 1) Exchange exposure is highest in the group and is likely to create noise; and 2) while MA growth should resume in 2017, its overall impact to ANTM is small (contributes < 10% of revenue)."
Shares of Anthem closed at $128.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!