Jefferies Downgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $77.00) citing valuation.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading AEP to Hold from Buy on valuation. We are lowering our 2017-2019 EPS estimates, and our $4.20 estimate in 2019 assumes 6% growth at the utilities and guidance 'base case' earnings at the Transco. We do not think the Street is factoring in the loss of genco earnings in 2017-2019. Our price target assumes a group average multiple, and we currently finding the stock trading at a 2% discount."
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $65.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!