Jefferies Downgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies downgraded American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $77.00) citing valuation.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading AEP to Hold from Buy on valuation. We are lowering our 2017-2019 EPS estimates, and our $4.20 estimate in 2019 assumes 6% growth at the utilities and guidance 'base case' earnings at the Transco. We do not think the Street is factoring in the loss of genco earnings in 2017-2019. Our price target assumes a group average multiple, and we currently finding the stock trading at a 2% discount."
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $65.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!