Jefferies Downgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $77.00) citing valuation.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading AEP to Hold from Buy on valuation. We are lowering our 2017-2019 EPS estimates, and our $4.20 estimate in 2019 assumes 6% growth at the utilities and guidance 'base case' earnings at the Transco. We do not think the Street is factoring in the loss of genco earnings in 2017-2019. Our price target assumes a group average multiple, and we currently finding the stock trading at a 2% discount."
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $65.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!