Jefferies Downgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Hold
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $77.00) citing valuation.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are downgrading AEP to Hold from Buy on valuation. We are lowering our 2017-2019 EPS estimates, and our $4.20 estimate in 2019 assumes 6% growth at the utilities and guidance 'base case' earnings at the Transco. We do not think the Street is factoring in the loss of genco earnings in 2017-2019. Our price target assumes a group average multiple, and we currently finding the stock trading at a 2% discount."
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $65.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!