Jefferies Downgrades Adeptus Health (ADPT) to Hold, Slashes PT to $13
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Adeptus Health (NYSE: ADPT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $13.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are downgrading ADPT to Hold given our concerns about its balance sheet and cash flows. As A/R DSOs have risen from 54 days LY to 119 days at end-3Q16 and the company is now burning cash ($22MM in 3Q16 vs. cash generation of $11MM in 2Q15), ADPT is in a tight liquidity position and will have to raise more cash through debt/equity offerings in the next few months. Deteriorating SSS revs and EBITDA trends are also likely to keep pressure on ADPT shares NT."
The firm cut Q4 EPS from $0.83 to $0.22, FY 2016 EPS from $2.28 to $1.23 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.25 to $1.28.
Shares of Adeptus Health closed at $26.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!