Jefferies Downgrades Adeptus Health (ADPT) to Hold, Slashes PT to $13
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Adeptus Health (NYSE: ADPT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $13.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are downgrading ADPT to Hold given our concerns about its balance sheet and cash flows. As A/R DSOs have risen from 54 days LY to 119 days at end-3Q16 and the company is now burning cash ($22MM in 3Q16 vs. cash generation of $11MM in 2Q15), ADPT is in a tight liquidity position and will have to raise more cash through debt/equity offerings in the next few months. Deteriorating SSS revs and EBITDA trends are also likely to keep pressure on ADPT shares NT."
The firm cut Q4 EPS from $0.83 to $0.22, FY 2016 EPS from $2.28 to $1.23 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.25 to $1.28.
Shares of Adeptus Health closed at $26.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!