Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) to $129 Following 3Q Miss
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE: ZBH), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $150.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. a $10mn miss was attributed to unforeseen supply chain issues. Revenue guidance was lowered by $58mn, as EPS was cut by $0.03 at the midpoint.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "ZBH put up a $10mn miss and lowered guidance by $58mn/$0.03 at the midpoint based on unforeseen supply chain issues. At this point it remains unclear exactly how far into 2017 these issues will linger and if double digit EPS growth is a reasonable goal. However, with cash position intact, and valuation now at near distressed levels we stay at Buy."
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!