Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) to $129 Following 3Q Miss
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE: ZBH), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $150.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. a $10mn miss was attributed to unforeseen supply chain issues. Revenue guidance was lowered by $58mn, as EPS was cut by $0.03 at the midpoint.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "ZBH put up a $10mn miss and lowered guidance by $58mn/$0.03 at the midpoint based on unforeseen supply chain issues. At this point it remains unclear exactly how far into 2017 these issues will linger and if double digit EPS growth is a reasonable goal. However, with cash position intact, and valuation now at near distressed levels we stay at Buy."
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!