Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW); Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW), and cut the price target to $147.00 (from $150.00), following the company's 3Q.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "While WLTW's 3Q update was a modest negative, the relative underperformance in the last two days is larger than we would have expected. Yes, WLTW did trim its 2016 organic growth guidance by 50bps to 2%. However, this is one of the smaller drivers to reaching WLTW's 2018 EPS target of $10.10. We continue to see risk/reward attractive with the stock trading at a 2018 P/ E of 11.5-12x, or a ~20% discount to peers."
Shares of Willis Towers Watson closed at $117.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!