Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC), and cut the price target to $110.00 (from $120.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPS was $0.99 versus the consensus estimate of $0.82. F/X was a $5.7m revenue headwind.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Q4 EPS was $0.99 versus our estimate $0.84 and consensus $0.82. 2017E projections are pegged between $3.64-$3.71 (versus consensus of $3.76). Specialist, WD-40 EZ Reach Flexible Straw, and MUP sales will grow revenue, but an uptick in oil-related raw materials should limit EPS. Share repurchases will continue."
Shares of WD-40 closed at $106.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Oracle (ORCL): Update On The Netsuite Acquisition - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!