Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC), and cut the price target to $110.00 (from $120.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPS was $0.99 versus the consensus estimate of $0.82. F/X was a $5.7m revenue headwind.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Q4 EPS was $0.99 versus our estimate $0.84 and consensus $0.82. 2017E projections are pegged between $3.64-$3.71 (versus consensus of $3.76). Specialist, WD-40 EZ Reach Flexible Straw, and MUP sales will grow revenue, but an uptick in oil-related raw materials should limit EPS. Share repurchases will continue."
Shares of WD-40 closed at $106.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC): Cutting PT But Staying Bullish - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!