Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC), and cut the price target to $110.00 (from $120.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPS was $0.99 versus the consensus estimate of $0.82. F/X was a $5.7m revenue headwind.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Q4 EPS was $0.99 versus our estimate $0.84 and consensus $0.82. 2017E projections are pegged between $3.64-$3.71 (versus consensus of $3.76). Specialist, WD-40 EZ Reach Flexible Straw, and MUP sales will grow revenue, but an uptick in oil-related raw materials should limit EPS. Share repurchases will continue."
Shares of WD-40 closed at $106.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!