Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA), and cut the price target to $80.00 (from $89.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS of $0.80 was $0.04 above consensus. Elevated refinery inventory and weak specialist catalyst demand in China are likely headwinds into 2017, but the ramp of the Takreer plant and a 1%-2% improvement in catalyst price/mix should support the 11% EPS CAGR projected through 2020.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $0.80 beat consensus and our estimate by 0.04, yet the 2016 range remains pegged at $3.05-3.10. Takreer is ramping up, but refinery inventory and PO licensing revenue remain headwinds. The EPS bridge to 2017-2018 hinges on $20m in M&A synergies, modest pricing and a return to trend organic growth. 2016E FCF yield is 6%, which should translate into some EPS lift next year."
Shares of W.R. Grace & Co. closed at $66.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!