Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA), and cut the price target to $80.00 (from $89.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS of $0.80 was $0.04 above consensus. Elevated refinery inventory and weak specialist catalyst demand in China are likely headwinds into 2017, but the ramp of the Takreer plant and a 1%-2% improvement in catalyst price/mix should support the 11% EPS CAGR projected through 2020.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $0.80 beat consensus and our estimate by 0.04, yet the 2016 range remains pegged at $3.05-3.10. Takreer is ramping up, but refinery inventory and PO licensing revenue remain headwinds. The EPS bridge to 2017-2018 hinges on $20m in M&A synergies, modest pricing and a return to trend organic growth. 2016E FCF yield is 6%, which should translate into some EPS lift next year."
Shares of W.R. Grace & Co. closed at $66.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!