Jefferies Cuts Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $60
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on U.S. Physical Therapy (NYSE: USPH), and cut the price target to $60.00 (from $65.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report and conference call. Management stated that visits per facility have re-accelerated to more normalized levels in October and Jefferies believes that the company should be set up well in 2H17 as comps ease.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are maintaining our Hold rating on USPH given our view that the stock's valuation at 12x FY17 EBITDA and >2x PE/G ratio is excessive, particularly given the company's decelerating growth. That said, we believe downside is fairly modest as the company's 1.2% dividend yield and potential contributions from anticipated M&A will likely provide a strong backstop to USPH shares."
Shares of U.S. Physical Therapy closed at $55.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!