Jefferies Cuts Price Target on TripAdvisor (TRIP) to $59 Following Mixed 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP), and cut the price target to $59.00 (from $68.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue was reported at $421MM, below the Street's $437MM. Operating EPS of $0.53 beat consensus by $0.01 on lower tax rate.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "TripAdvisor reported further dilution (lower monetization and delayed revenue recognition) from the global Instant Booking (IB) roll-out and continuing shift to mobile (lower monetization). The product portfolio and platform are positioned well for LT growth (US market showing good indications) but getting there will take time and put further pressure on profitability. We maintain our Hold and lower PT to $59."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $52.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!