Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) to $24 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRY), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $27.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SGRY put up strong SS rev growth of +10.3% in Q3, which highlights the company's ability to continue driving consistent, double-digit same-store growth. Guidance was adjusted down due to the timing of acquisitions & weather related issues. SGRY adjusted its 2016 EBITDA guidance to $179-$184MM (prior $184-$191MM) as a result of its 4 Q3 acquisitions closing at the end of the quarter rather than early in the quarter as planned.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We remain bullish on SGRY given our view that 1) the company is wellpositioned to continue delivering very healthy organic growth (+10.3% in Q3 despite expected July softness), 2) tailwinds from new complex procedures (i.e., ortho) shifting to ASCs will provide an incremental LT growth driver, & 3) a strong M&A pipeline will continue to boost growth. Trading at 0.7x PE/G & 9.5x EBITDA, we believe SGRY is compelling at current levels."
Shares of Surgery Partners closed at $14.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!