Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY) to $24 Following 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRY), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $27.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SGRY put up strong SS rev growth of +10.3% in Q3, which highlights the company's ability to continue driving consistent, double-digit same-store growth. Guidance was adjusted down due to the timing of acquisitions & weather related issues. SGRY adjusted its 2016 EBITDA guidance to $179-$184MM (prior $184-$191MM) as a result of its 4 Q3 acquisitions closing at the end of the quarter rather than early in the quarter as planned.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We remain bullish on SGRY given our view that 1) the company is wellpositioned to continue delivering very healthy organic growth (+10.3% in Q3 despite expected July softness), 2) tailwinds from new complex procedures (i.e., ortho) shifting to ASCs will provide an incremental LT growth driver, & 3) a strong M&A pipeline will continue to boost growth. Trading at 0.7x PE/G & 9.5x EBITDA, we believe SGRY is compelling at current levels."
Shares of Surgery Partners closed at $14.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!