Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Stericycle (SRCL) to $112.50; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL), and cut the price target to $112.50 (from $125.00), after traveling with management. Based on management's comments, Jefferies estimates the total revenue drag from lower SQ pricing to be $70-73M, spread over a four year period.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "We traveled with CEO Charlie Alutto. Concerns around domestic SQ pricing and volatility in non-core businesses remain the biggest overhangs. We peg the total pricing drag to be $70-73M spread over four years—importantly, the '16 impact is already fully reflected in guidance. SRCL continues to take steps to simplify its model and constrain future volatility. An increasing emphasis on margins should drive considerable EBITA expansion over the next 3+ years."
Shares of Stericycle closed at $83.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!