Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Stericycle (SRCL) to $112.50; Reiterates Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL), and cut the price target to $112.50 (from $125.00), after traveling with management. Based on management's comments, Jefferies estimates the total revenue drag from lower SQ pricing to be $70-73M, spread over a four year period.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "We traveled with CEO Charlie Alutto. Concerns around domestic SQ pricing and volatility in non-core businesses remain the biggest overhangs. We peg the total pricing drag to be $70-73M spread over four years—importantly, the '16 impact is already fully reflected in guidance. SRCL continues to take steps to simplify its model and constrain future volatility. An increasing emphasis on margins should drive considerable EBITA expansion over the next 3+ years."
Shares of Stericycle closed at $83.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Stifel Downgrades Cott Corporation (COT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!