Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $28 Ahead of 4Q Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Sonic Corp (NASDAQ: SONC), and cut the price target to $28.00 (from $30.00), ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. SONC preannounced F4Q system SSS of -2% vs. the consensus of +0.5%, with Company SSS of -3% coming in a bit lighter than Franchise of -1.8%.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "SONC preann F4Q (ended Aug) SSS of -2% (vs Cons +0.5%), with Adj EPS to be $0.43-0.45 (vs Cons $0.48). The SSS miss was driven by weaker-thanexpected traffic, mirroring the softer trends seen across the industry in July & August (as depicted in our MillerPulse SSS data), and continued aggressive competitive activity. Stock likely trades down tomorrow; however, we think investor expectations were likely a bit lower than consensus. Our PT to $28 (fr $30)."
Shares of Sonic closed at $27.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!