Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $28 Ahead of 4Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Sonic Corp (NASDAQ: SONC), and cut the price target to $28.00 (from $30.00), ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. SONC preannounced F4Q system SSS of -2% vs. the consensus of +0.5%, with Company SSS of -3% coming in a bit lighter than Franchise of -1.8%.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "SONC preann F4Q (ended Aug) SSS of -2% (vs Cons +0.5%), with Adj EPS to be $0.43-0.45 (vs Cons $0.48). The SSS miss was driven by weaker-thanexpected traffic, mirroring the softer trends seen across the industry in July & August (as depicted in our MillerPulse SSS data), and continued aggressive competitive activity. Stock likely trades down tomorrow; however, we think investor expectations were likely a bit lower than consensus. Our PT to $28 (fr $30)."
Shares of Sonic closed at $27.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!