Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Signature Bank (SBNY) Following Investor Lunch
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Signature Bank (NASDAQ: SBNY), and cut the price target to $149.00 (from $150.00), following an investor lunch with management.
Analyst Casey Haire commented, "Nearterm growth dynamics remain robust with loans up over $1b QTD and a strong pipeline for 4Q, but mgmt. pointed to moderating growth in 2017 given lighter CRE refi volumes. In order to offset slower CRE growth, mgmt. is pushing harder on C&I noting that the rise in the front-end of the curve has made the asset class more attractive. Mgmt. conceded competition is more fierce vs. CRE, but C&I growth has been stronger in 3Q vs. 2Q. No sign of a slowdown on the deposit front (also up over $1b QTD) and the outlook for hiring remains strong. Accordingly, our balance sheet growth forecast is revised only slightly lower, but the weaker loan growth takes a dime from our 2017 estimate (now $9.30)."
Shares of Signature Bank closed at $118.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!