Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Mixed 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), and cut the price target to $55.00 (from $62.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues were $123M, missing consensus estimates of $127M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.40, ahead of the consensus of $0.33.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "SSTK reported modest 3Q results with a slight top line miss and bottom line beat. Enterprise growth continued during the Q in terms of customers and engagement, but is still only ~2% of the overall customer base. Int'l markets continue to be a focus and we see potential for growth in video and music. SSTK announced during the Q that its library is now accessible within Adobe through a plug-in."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $48.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!