Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Mixed 3Q
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), and cut the price target to $55.00 (from $62.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues were $123M, missing consensus estimates of $127M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.40, ahead of the consensus of $0.33.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "SSTK reported modest 3Q results with a slight top line miss and bottom line beat. Enterprise growth continued during the Q in terms of customers and engagement, but is still only ~2% of the overall customer base. Int'l markets continue to be a focus and we see potential for growth in video and music. SSTK announced during the Q that its library is now accessible within Adobe through a plug-in."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $48.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!