Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Mixed 3Q
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), and cut the price target to $55.00 (from $62.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues were $123M, missing consensus estimates of $127M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.40, ahead of the consensus of $0.33.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "SSTK reported modest 3Q results with a slight top line miss and bottom line beat. Enterprise growth continued during the Q in terms of customers and engagement, but is still only ~2% of the overall customer base. Int'l markets continue to be a focus and we see potential for growth in video and music. SSTK announced during the Q that its library is now accessible within Adobe through a plug-in."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $48.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!