Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $28 Following 2Q Results
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA), and cut the price target to $28.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Gross Auction Proceeds (GAP) were up 1% y/y in the quarter, but were negatively impacted by lower pricing across various sectors as the overall number of lots ytd are up nearly 20%.. Fee based revenues increased 31% y/y and continue to be additive to the company's revenue stream.
Analyst Stephen Volkmann commented, "RBA reported 2Q EPS of $0.37, below our $0.41 estimate and Consensus of $0.44. The reported ARR in the quarter of 12.45% was a solid result and does include some fee-based work (~$40.6mln). July YTD GAP of $2.6bln is up 4% y/y although timing of auctions can skew this metric. For the quarter net sales increased 2% y/y with FX being a 2ppt headwind."
Shares of Ritchie Bros closed at $29.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!