Jefferies Cuts Price Target on RigNet (RNET) Following Soft 2Q Results
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following softer 2Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect weakness given accelerated rig stacking (21 rig loss in 2Q vs. our prior -8 est.) and lower ARPU, with further pressures likely. We view the headcount reduction (12% in 2H) as a necessary action in this environment and expect additional cost discipline. Initiatives to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $11.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!