Jefferies Cuts Price Target on RigNet (RNET) Following Soft 2Q Results
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following softer 2Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect weakness given accelerated rig stacking (21 rig loss in 2Q vs. our prior -8 est.) and lower ARPU, with further pressures likely. We view the headcount reduction (12% in 2H) as a necessary action in this environment and expect additional cost discipline. Initiatives to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $11.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!