Jefferies Cuts Price Target on RigNet (RNET) Following Soft 2Q Results
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following softer 2Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect weakness given accelerated rig stacking (21 rig loss in 2Q vs. our prior -8 est.) and lower ARPU, with further pressures likely. We view the headcount reduction (12% in 2H) as a necessary action in this environment and expect additional cost discipline. Initiatives to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $11.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!