Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Reliance Steel & Aluminum (NYSE: RS), and cut the price target to $70.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. RS reported adjusted EPS of $1.25, which was below the consensus of $1.32, and at the lower end of the $1.25-1.35 guidance range. Management guided to adjusted 4Q16 EPS of $0.65-0.75, which was below the consensus of $1.03 ($0.80-1.25 range).
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, "RS reported adj. 3Q16 EPS of $1.25, which was at the bottom of guidance range ($1.25-1.35) and below our $1.35 estimate. Mgmt noted that both pricing and demand deterioration was greater than initially anticipated. RS continues to evaluate its footprint, culling some energy-related businesses, but continues its focus on organic and acquisitive growth with ample financial flexibility. Maintain Hold."
Shares of Reliance Steel & Aluminum closed at $69.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!