Jefferies Cuts Price Target on ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: RWLK), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues beat expectations by $200K. This was driven by 6 rental conversions in the quarter. RWLK reiterated its guidance of $6.2-7.0mn for 2016.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "ReWalk's 23 units in 3Q were down 1 sequentially, but matched the 23 from a year ago. Outside of this 23, 7 future sales are expected to be converted from 3 users beginning training in a Stanford study and 4 in a VA study. The pipeline grew by just 186 qualified leads vs. the 316 in 2Q. However the company is confident in a 4Q rebound and sales guidance was reiterated at $6.2-7.0mn for the year."
Shares of ReWalk Robotics Ltd. closed at $2.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!