Jefferies Cuts Price Target on ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: RWLK), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues beat expectations by $200K. This was driven by 6 rental conversions in the quarter. RWLK reiterated its guidance of $6.2-7.0mn for 2016.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "ReWalk's 23 units in 3Q were down 1 sequentially, but matched the 23 from a year ago. Outside of this 23, 7 future sales are expected to be converted from 3 users beginning training in a Stanford study and 4 in a VA study. The pipeline grew by just 186 qualified leads vs. the 316 in 2Q. However the company is confident in a 4Q rebound and sales guidance was reiterated at $6.2-7.0mn for the year."
Shares of ReWalk Robotics Ltd. closed at $2.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!