Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) After Meeting with Management
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE: PLX), and cut the price target to $0.80 (from $1.75), after meeting with management. PLX was willing to discuss the CB funding overhang. $55m cash at 30 June 2016 should be sufficient to fund operations into 2018E but Jefferies believes it would be preferable to remove the overhang within the next 6-12 months.
Analyst Peter Welford commented, "We recently met management in Israel and were encouraged by the clear willingness to address the CB funding overhang within 6-12 months. We also gained greater clarity on the regulatory dialogue for PRX-102 in Fabry. Higher R&D spend for '102 Phase III plus potential future dilution cut our PT markedly to $0.8/share, with removal of the funding overhang likely crucial to realise the $1.3/share NPV of '102 plus option values for OPRX-106 in UC and PRX-110 in CF."
Shares of Protalix BioTherapeutics closed at $0.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!