Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE: PLX), and cut the price target to $0.80 (from $1.75), after meeting with management. PLX was willing to discuss the CB funding overhang. $55m cash at 30 June 2016 should be sufficient to fund operations into 2018E but Jefferies believes it would be preferable to remove the overhang within the next 6-12 months.
Analyst Peter Welford commented, "We recently met management in Israel and were encouraged by the clear willingness to address the CB funding overhang within 6-12 months. We also gained greater clarity on the regulatory dialogue for PRX-102 in Fabry. Higher R&D spend for '102 Phase III plus potential future dilution cut our PT markedly to $0.8/share, with removal of the funding overhang likely crucial to realise the $1.3/share NPV of '102 plus option values for OPRX-106 in UC and PRX-110 in CF."
Shares of Protalix BioTherapeutics closed at $0.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!