Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Prestige Brands (PBH) to $42 Following Soft 2Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on Presitge Brands (NYSE: PBH), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q topline missed Street estimates by 1%, with lower GM% offset by lower A&P and SG&A, driving a ~0.5% EBITDA miss. A lower tax rate was a $0.02 help as EPS of $0.63 came in $0.02 ahead of the Street.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We maintain our Underperform rating on PBH post a low quality 2Q. At 18x adj. EV/ULFCF (~15% disc. to staples), PBH appears overvalued to us given -4% organic EBITDA declines since FY13 and flat underlying EBITDA/FCF growth in 1H/implied by FY17 guide. Edging down EBITDA est. 1-2% and our PT to $42 (-10% potential TSR) based on 20% disc. to peers on EV/ULFCF basis."
Shares of Presitge Brands closed at $46.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!