Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Prestige Brands (PBH) to $42 Following Soft 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on Presitge Brands (NYSE: PBH), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q topline missed Street estimates by 1%, with lower GM% offset by lower A&P and SG&A, driving a ~0.5% EBITDA miss. A lower tax rate was a $0.02 help as EPS of $0.63 came in $0.02 ahead of the Street.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We maintain our Underperform rating on PBH post a low quality 2Q. At 18x adj. EV/ULFCF (~15% disc. to staples), PBH appears overvalued to us given -4% organic EBITDA declines since FY13 and flat underlying EBITDA/FCF growth in 1H/implied by FY17 guide. Edging down EBITDA est. 1-2% and our PT to $42 (-10% potential TSR) based on 20% disc. to peers on EV/ULFCF basis."
Shares of Presitge Brands closed at $46.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!