Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Prestige Brands (PBH) to $42 Following Soft 2Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on Presitge Brands (NYSE: PBH), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q topline missed Street estimates by 1%, with lower GM% offset by lower A&P and SG&A, driving a ~0.5% EBITDA miss. A lower tax rate was a $0.02 help as EPS of $0.63 came in $0.02 ahead of the Street.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We maintain our Underperform rating on PBH post a low quality 2Q. At 18x adj. EV/ULFCF (~15% disc. to staples), PBH appears overvalued to us given -4% organic EBITDA declines since FY13 and flat underlying EBITDA/FCF growth in 1H/implied by FY17 guide. Edging down EBITDA est. 1-2% and our PT to $42 (-10% potential TSR) based on 20% disc. to peers on EV/ULFCF basis."
Shares of Presitge Brands closed at $46.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!