Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PolyOne (POL) to $36 Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on PolyOne (NYSE: POL), and cut the price target to $36.00 (from $40.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Brexit has been noted as a $0.01-$0.02 headwind in 2H16, PVC pricing is on the rise, and an increase in SG&A spending for growth initiatives will likely keep margins in check. Jefferies cut 2016 EPS estimates $0.05 to $2.15 and 2017 $0.10 to $2.35 to account for the slower growth.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Further margin expansion in the core GCAI, Distribution, GSEM, and PP&S segments appears challenging, and DSS improvements will likely account for most of the expected margin growth through 2020E. Our 2016E-2018E FCF estimates suggest a 6% average yield, and the 2017E-2018E EPS bridge hinges on successful cash flow deployment."
Shares of PolyOne closed at $32.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!