Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PolyOne (POL) to $36 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on PolyOne (NYSE: POL), and cut the price target to $36.00 (from $40.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Brexit has been noted as a $0.01-$0.02 headwind in 2H16, PVC pricing is on the rise, and an increase in SG&A spending for growth initiatives will likely keep margins in check. Jefferies cut 2016 EPS estimates $0.05 to $2.15 and 2017 $0.10 to $2.35 to account for the slower growth.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Further margin expansion in the core GCAI, Distribution, GSEM, and PP&S segments appears challenging, and DSS improvements will likely account for most of the expected margin growth through 2020E. Our 2016E-2018E FCF estimates suggest a 6% average yield, and the 2017E-2018E EPS bridge hinges on successful cash flow deployment."
Shares of PolyOne closed at $32.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!