Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PolyOne (POL) to $36 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on PolyOne (NYSE: POL), and cut the price target to $36.00 (from $40.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Brexit has been noted as a $0.01-$0.02 headwind in 2H16, PVC pricing is on the rise, and an increase in SG&A spending for growth initiatives will likely keep margins in check. Jefferies cut 2016 EPS estimates $0.05 to $2.15 and 2017 $0.10 to $2.35 to account for the slower growth.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Further margin expansion in the core GCAI, Distribution, GSEM, and PP&S segments appears challenging, and DSS improvements will likely account for most of the expected margin growth through 2020E. Our 2016E-2018E FCF estimates suggest a 6% average yield, and the 2017E-2018E EPS bridge hinges on successful cash flow deployment."
Shares of PolyOne closed at $32.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!