Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP), and cut the price target to $122.00 (from $124.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PEP’s $1.40 in EPS came in 6% ahead of the Street's estimate on a strong topline 4.2% org sales vs. 2.7% estimates.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We continue to recommend PEP following a strong 3Q, which included "signs of improvement" in EMs (+8% in qtr), strength at FLNA, as well as upside in NA Bevs. Following 3.7% org sales growth YTD (vs. staples ~3.5%), PEP is well positioned to deliver on its 4% guide for the year and we see ~2-3 pts of potential upside to PEP's upwardly revised FY16 EPS guide. Edging up FY16-18 EPS est., PEP remains a core holding. PT to $122 on a lower group multiple."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $107.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!