Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) Following Announced Repurchase Plan
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on PAREXEL International (NASDAQ: PRXL), and cut the price target to $64.00 (from $67.00), following the company's announced $200M share repurchase program. 80% (~2.8M shares) will be acquired on 11/23 at $57.51/sh.
Analyst David Windley commented, "PRXL announced that its $200M share repurchase program will be executed by ASR. We estimate $0.03-$0.07 accretion versus prior assumptions. Following the 1Q17 earnings revision due to revenue recognition timing, the ASR provides a needed lift, though it does little to alleviate operational performance concerns. Even accounting for the ASR, we believe guidance is too optimistic."
Shares of PAREXEL International closed at $58.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy on Intel (INTC) Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!