Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), and cut the price target to $68.50 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PCG reported EPS of $0.94, coming in below consensus estimates of $1.09. Management affirmed 2016 guidance of $3.65-$3.85.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "PCG announced 3Q16 EPS of $0.94 vs our estimate of $1.15, consensus of $1.09, and last year's earnings of $0.84. The company affirmed 2016 guidance (earnings and equity) and issued 2017 guidance of $3.65-$3.85 and $400-$600 MM in equity needs, and rate base growth of 6.5%-7.0% through 2019. We reiterate our Buy on PCG and believe the stock is undervalued."
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $61.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!