Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), and cut the price target to $68.50 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PCG reported EPS of $0.94, coming in below consensus estimates of $1.09. Management affirmed 2016 guidance of $3.65-$3.85.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "PCG announced 3Q16 EPS of $0.94 vs our estimate of $1.15, consensus of $1.09, and last year's earnings of $0.84. The company affirmed 2016 guidance (earnings and equity) and issued 2017 guidance of $3.65-$3.85 and $400-$600 MM in equity needs, and rate base growth of 6.5%-7.0% through 2019. We reiterate our Buy on PCG and believe the stock is undervalued."
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $61.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!