Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), and cut the price target to $68.50 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PCG reported EPS of $0.94, coming in below consensus estimates of $1.09. Management affirmed 2016 guidance of $3.65-$3.85.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "PCG announced 3Q16 EPS of $0.94 vs our estimate of $1.15, consensus of $1.09, and last year's earnings of $0.84. The company affirmed 2016 guidance (earnings and equity) and issued 2017 guidance of $3.65-$3.85 and $400-$600 MM in equity needs, and rate base growth of 6.5%-7.0% through 2019. We reiterate our Buy on PCG and believe the stock is undervalued."
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $61.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!